28 October 2010

Sad news to report my friends. Yep, no LCD Soundsystem for me I'm afraid. I suddenly came down with the flu for the third time in two weeks and was too I'll to go. Just in case you don't know, that means I was very Ill. One time I went skiing for 12 hours with a fever of 101.

Caitlin was sad...but she quickly forgave and went about helping me feel better. OH! I guess the only good part was that I got to see my first horror movie of the Halloween season on my couch! I watched Slither. It was awesome...equal parts gore, comedy and terror. A perfect storm!

Location:No LCD For Me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to hear where you're next assignment is! -dwo

nensaburger said...

sorry bud!

I've missed LCD before due to some unfortunate circumstances so I understand

Pamsky said...

I can attest to the skiing with a fever of 101. Not really the best idea.

Bilaeva said...

I miss the Mulcock Halloween horror film fest. I'm too scared to watch them on my own - even the silly funny ones.

Bek said...

boo!

Sparklebot said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You waited til three days before halloween to start watching horror films? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

We started in September. Thank you Netflix unlimited streaming!

P.S. You NEED to watch City of the Living Dead.