18 October 2010

Sick A Shiz

Question: Why do I think being sick is automatically a free pass to eat like I'm pregnant? Maybe because I feel like I'm eating for two - me and the disease.

Seriously...in an ideal world I would have a bed set up with a big screen TV in the middle of a Five Guys and Caitlin would randomly just walk over and put burgers, fries and Mr Pibb in my mouth while I watch horror movies.

I am just now thinking that it's a little messed up that that is my fantasy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Yes, you are right--it is a little messed up. BUT, I could see how something like this would make you so happy :)

Scrumpestuous D said...

What's messed up is the Mr. Pibb. Come on, you know that the Doctor is what you need when you're sick!