17 October 2010

Signs Of The Fall

Around this time the symbols of Fall start rearing their faces. For example, the trees on our neighborhood start turning yellow and orange and it's amazing. I start getting excited for halloween and more horror movies appear in the theaters. I start buying ridiculously priced flights.


It gets cold is another one, especially here in Chicago. Don't worry though, max is prepared with warm jackets and stuffs.


The biggest symbol of fall? I start to prepare for hibernation. I have to build up the fat reserves for the long winters sleep. So I start eating really bad. Like full calorie sodas, trips to five guys, and a steady diet of Taco Bell.

Only problem is I am not a bear. Dang.

2 comments:

Pamsky said...

Don't do it lovie. One regular can of soda has more than an entire day's worth of sugar. No, baby no.

Michelle said...

Don't forget those amazing Halloween Sugar Cookies!