10 October 2010

Things to Come

We just got done with the 2nd Annual Mulcock Xtreme Karaoke Duet Competition and it was off the charts awesome this year! I can't believe how hard the competition brought it this year with dance moves, unlikely song choices, and costumes galore.

I realized that last year I just posted pictures but no video of the event. Well, to give you a heads up for whats in store for a future post, here is some highlights from Caitlin's and my performance of "Girl You Know It's True" by Milli Vanilli from last year:

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

dying over this video! I wanna see the Barlow's and the Wortley's! please!

major talent you guys. :)

Side of Jeffrey said...

The Barlow videos are off limits unfortunately. I'll see what I can do about getting the wortley ones on line.

Pamsky said...

Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey.

Mikey said...

makes a mother proud