24 January 2010

Looking For Someone To Fire?

The economy ain't that great, and people I care about are getting fired or are unable to find jobs. But really - are these the people who should be laid off or without employment? I beg to differ. In fact, I found someone who should be instantly laid off and replaced with someone better than them (anyone really). Its the guy who wrote this Facebook ad for a financial aid company to help people go back to school:See anything wrong there? Yeah...the person who wrote this is a moron and would be fired instantly at any real job. Sadly, he is probably still gainfully employed while competent people are not. Lame.

4 comments:

mandy said...

Jeff, I may be equally a moron, because other then the unibrown I don't see anything wrong with it. What am I missing?

Side of Caitlin said...

It says degress Mands... It should say degrees. And all this time I thought you were a fan of the unibrows.

Sparklebot said...

I totally know how to spell "degrees." Yet, my unemployment continues.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Weird, right Spark? You'd think that YOU would employed and this person would be on the streets. Alas.