29 January 2010

Dominos Blows? Who Knows...

What is this box doing in our house????? Don't we live in Chicago, the land of amazing pizza?Domino's Pizza. If you watch TV at all, then you have most certainly seen or at least heard about Domino's new advertising campaign where they openly admit that their pizza tasted like rotten butt. Impressive...not often a company admits that they blow. Well, they also promise that they have completely reformulated their pizza and are ready to start fresh with a better product. But is that really true? Are they being honest? I worked for Domino's, so I can attest that the product was not that amazing.

As a lover of anything fast food and a sucker for all advertising, I decided it was absolutely necessary that we give this pizza a shot. Plus, with online ordering and 2 medium, 2 topping pizzas for $5.99 each - how could I deny this opportunity?The pizza definitely looked more awesome than I remember it. Maybe it is because my camera is awesome, but doesn't that pizza look amazing? I was particularly excited to try the new garlicky crust and special sauce.Caitlin looks closely at her slice of Domino's pizza next to a slice of Carmen's pizza and finds them to be comparable in cheese and toppings. Group verdict? Domino's Pizza's new pizza is freakin' delicious and still maintains its affordability. We all really, really liked it and have craved it since. I strongly recommend that you follow the advertisements advice and you give this pizza a chance. Wow. An advertising promise that actually delivers. Truly monumental.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

That's really good to know because that's the place closest to us and I was always bummed out that there wasn't something better around. Now I'm intrigued...

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

thanks for the tip. i looked it up and it said the yogurt is super new and most stores will have it in the next month.

Bek said...

you've converted me. i will now do the domino.

smith fam said...

I really like the "historical butt flavor" label. Nice.