22 December 2010

Cali Was Serious Business...But Not For Max

So you've already heard a bit about our trip to Los Angeles, but I thought I'd share a few more classic pictures. I spent most of the time in meetings and conference rooms listening to lectures on medication errors and anti-microbial agents. Meanwhile, Max was having the time of his life with new and old friends.


Will and Ben, his new bros. This is how they rolled...all gangsta in the back seat. It really was the party wagon.


Disneyland. You magical place. Max had the best time of his life there. He loved the Christmas lights and decorations and characters and songs and man is Disneyland the best.


He got to drive a car! Finally he wasn't stuck riding backwards in the back seat.


The preciousness.


Teacups! Shouldn't we all have a picture of us as kids in the tea cups? I think so. I know I have one.


Thanks Tamara and friends for showing Max such a great time.

YouTube Video

This video of Max in It's a Small World is epic. He went insane with awe and wonder.


Caitlin spent a day and night with the Wards in Santa Monica while I flew to Utah for 18 hours. They cruised the beach.


Um. Ask me if Max is a happy kid. Just ask. Answer? Look at these freaking swing pictures.








He and Ella, basically on their first date.


After the night out, Max took Ella back to the apartment and started to put on the moves. Hey baby, do you like me? I like you too...


I really had a good time with you tonight. You want a shoulder massage?


You sure have a pretty face...so soft.


You also have real soft hands...


What do you think about me and you going steady? I can't quite read your expression...


Yes! He made it all the way to the leg touch. My kid is smooth! Ella, don't pretend like you weren't hoping Max would put on the moves.

Thanks west coast peeps for keeping my family distracted with fun activities while I worked.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

It was the highlight of my month to see you guys!! Thanks for coming to visit, we sure love and miss you:)

Bek said...

is your biggest regret not making it up to sf?

Heather said...

Don't be fooled by Ella's stoic face as Max is putting his moves on. She was totally digging him.