17 December 2010

Hey Fat A...Yeah I'm Talking To Jay Moo

Today I went to one final lunch in a small town about an hour and a half out of Chicago called Wacounda. My coworker and I had made a legacy out of eating bad food from time to time at work. We decided to end our time together with the ultimate bad meal.


Hmmm. Which burger should I eat? Tough call...they all look so wholesome and right.


I zeroed in on my choice. The Triple Bypass. Two grilled cheese sandwiches stuffed with a 1/2 lb burger, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and melted cheese sauce dripping all over it. Yes, this was done by my own accord.


Here it was. I am guessing somewhere between 2,300 and 3,000 calories of heaven.


My coworker got the equally menacing double cheeseburger. Yes, that is a steak knife hurried in it. No, the knife is nit long enough to go through.


Our other coworkers burger. Psh, weak.


Here is me trying to eat it. I am proud to say I ate the whole thing and an order of fries. It literally is almost the size of my head.

This is the kind of crap that happens when caitlin leaves me alone in Illinois.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely Caitlin's fault - mikey

Pamsky said...

SICK!!!