09 April 2012

This Photo Slays Me




Even though Caitlin put this up on Facebook, I had to repost this here because this picture absolutely slays me. Every kid demonstrating his or her personality, cuteness at its absolute core (William, your hat could turn my worst day into a smile kid). I just love these kids.



In other Max news,he is finally getting over his semi-fear of dogs, as demonstrated by this attempt to give a dog a kiss. Pooch smooch.



Sometimes Max acts or looks like he is 5 instead of just 2. This is one of those pictures. Don't grow up any more Max! You are too amazing the way you are...

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love him. Can't believe how old he is looking. What a little stud. Also, I want that kids hat. I need something to shade my face from this hot hot heat (the sun, not the band).

Bek said...

that first pic=the little rascals!