05 February 2011

Florida As Discovered By Max

Max is having a great time in his new home. It is fully carpeted, which really enhances his crawling experience. He also LOVES the balcony and waving at cars as they pass.


He also loves pot lids...a lot.


They make his crawling louder and apparently more interesting. So it is not uncommon to find him exploring the house like these pictures show.


He is one lucky dude. This apartment is his domain and he is loving it.


A few weekends ago we took Max to South Beach. It turned out to be a gorgeous 70 degree day. We walked around Lincoln Road and the beach.


Tons of shops and some super rad people watching to be had down there. Caitlin got me lots of fun clothes for work at the Penguin store they had on site.


We came prepared for the 40 minute drive with Super Big Gulps.


We found a little park area for Max with artificial grass. We learned quickly that Max does not trust artificial grass and treats it like his enemy. At first he wouldn't sit down.


Once down he wouldn't budge...


Not even for delicious veggie straws that he loves.


So he just sat there like, "what the freak do you guys want me to do? This ain't real grass."


He enjoyed that game...we just kept snapping photos and waiting for him to move. Nope. Nothing.


You would Max!


So we picked him up and walked to Uncle Sam's Music Cafe, legendary for their rare and extensive collection of DJ tracks for worldwide DJs. Since I don't have a record player, I couldn't really benefit from the collection. But I enjoyed visiting.


It was a great day, and with my surgery looming, I took every chance I could to hold and love Max since I can't do that right now.


I love this kid!!!


Back to artificial grass so Max can get more play time.


This is one happy dude we have on our hands.


And this is one beautiful woman I have on my hands...the most beautiful one I know. She really fit in South Beach because of her raw hotness. I love this chick.


And I loved this pizza. It was crazy good dude. We sat outside for dinner and soaked up good weather and good times together. It had been a while since we had had a Saturday alone to enjoy. We grabbed some alfajores at a Cuban joint on our way out. It was an amazing weekend and a breath of fresh air.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

i love that chick, too. and i'm feeling very sad for your recent sadnesses. sympathy from MN!

nensaburger said...

Mormons have it sooooooo good

Pamsky said...

Love the crawling with the pot lids. Max's life looks so good.