08 September 2010

Testis, Testis, One, Two...Three?

Okay. Fine. Enough already. I freaking get it.

You want more blogging. You are tired of how infrequent my posts are. You aren't getting enough Mulcock time and it is EATING YOU UP INSIDE!!!

Well, I bought an iPad just to fulfill your needs. Oh my gosh, I'm realizing what a totally good person I am...always putting your needs in front of my own.

So now I can blog from the train and not lose any quality time with the most precious (MAX). Get excited. Blogging is on it's way!

Jay Moo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

WOO HOO! How did you convince Caitlin that you needed an iPad ... for blogging? haha! Keep the blog posts coming!

Jana said...

Actually, you've been one of the most frequent bloggers on my blog list lately, so you can go ahead and return your iPad. Aren't you excited you can save all that money?