08 July 2010

Yummy Max Drapings

I can't believe it's yogurt? I can't believe it's Lexington, Kentucky! That's right...Pamsky (also known as Grampam or Grampees) and I jumped in Yari on Saturday morning at 7am and drove down to Lexington to visit Beepsqueeps and DevBodge. Bodge was at work, but Beefsquee had a plan. Firs stop, yogurt goodness.
My two chicks for the weekend. I wish Caitlin could have come, but she was kickin' it live with her family in Idaho. I'm sure she had yogurt on her side of the country. Everyone notice Beeps' hair.
Obviously my favorite thing about visiting Beeps is that she is game for taking photos. Any photos I want. I can't say the same for other family members. But Beeps? She's always game. Like the one above. Artful, but kind of handicapped at the same time. Love it.
And she was having a good time trying out my camera and learning its ways. Blue eyes, blue walls is what she titled this one.
Her next activity for us was to go to a second hand children's clothing store aptly called "Once Upon a Child."
The quest for cute clothes had begun. We started off a little shaky with these predictable wears. It soon became apparent though that we would be finding some gems in this place - and for prices that you can't deny! Beeps was extra dutiful in her search for awesome gear for Max.
I had trouble deciding what to buy there was so much. This Ralph Lauren linen outfit for church or the cute insect onesie?
We started to line them all up on the wall to make a better assessment. By the end of the hour we would have about 15 outfits hanging on this wall.
Beeps found this amazing Sunday outfit. Full church pants, button up shirt, tie and SUSPENDERS! SUSPENDERS are so cute on short little kids! I'm not sure why I made a good model for this - I guess cause Max and I are similar in looks.
Shell highlights her favorites - the RL jumper and brightly colors pajamas for when he turns 1 years old. I love those pajamas personally.
This was my favorite of all - the most cute pair of shorts on planet earth. I wish I had a closer picture so you could see the detailing and buttons and what not on these shorts. Only $0.75! He will look so cute with a collared polo shirt and white socks.
Great idea Beeps!
For dinner we decided to try the restaurant "Saul Good." Yes, there is a restaurant called "Saul Good." I know, cheesy, but it sucked us in. It was only "Saul Decent" there, but I did really like my burger.
Classic food consumption pictures.
And more of them.
And even more.
It was getting dark when we left "Saul Good" and that could only mean one thing! FIREWORKS! My next post will detail the exciting adventures that happen when fireworks fail to deliver.

No comments: