25 July 2010

Final Votes

We Mulcock's are fond of the secret ballot. Any time a tough decision arises in our family, we take it to secret ballot to decide our fate. During my vacation in KY (yeah, I know I said I was done but I realized I had even more exciting KY moments!!!) we were trying to decide what movie to see. It was between Date Night, Day and Knight and Toy Story 3. We all cast our ballots.
The results? Day and Knight won out.
But first we kicked it at Gumbo YaYa. If I had my way, I would eat at Gumbo YaYa every freakin' day that I'm in Lexington. It is freakin' fantastic.I mean, look at that. So amazing. Plus its like $6 for a massive amount of food. OH man I wish I had gumbo yaya in my mouth right now. But not in my stomach, cause there is a lot of masticated nachos in there at the moment.
Do you see how happy I am?
Then dessert. We were going to go to some cool cupcake place, but it was closed, so we hit up Krispee Kreme. Remember them? How long has it been since you've been in one of those?
They are delicious, let's be honest about that.
Devin freakin' agrees! He devoured his with vigor.
America, America - God shed his grace on thee (and thy donuts).

No comments: