26 July 2010

Baby Cub

Where you at baby boy? You are at your first Cubs game! My work had a night out and we decided to all go to a Cubs game. It was an awesome night, except for maybe the humidity that gave me butt rash and chaffing. You know the feeling. Otherwise, couldn't have been more awesome. Max was the perfect fan - giggled, smiled and ate his way through all 9 innings.
Another bonus? He got to meet my coworkers. Here is the Boj holding Max like a pro. He's getting ready to have his second, so he's been around the block when it comes to babies.
More classy coworkers, havin' some beers and watchin' the game. True.
My boss enjoyed giving Max bones and repeating, "this kid is ridiculous! Does he ever cry? He just smiles and smiles."
On our way out we got Max some memorabilia. He held it with pride.
Don't forget this picture with his name tag. I mean, wow. This kid is a ham.

4 comments:

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

That last picture is SO CUTE! Love his little tongue sticking out. Looks like he enjoyed his first cubs game :)

Ally said...

Baby Max is sooooooooo cute!!! and adorable in the last pic esp!!! He looks so grown up :)
Thanks for your tips of NYC dessert place yoohoo~ I'm lovin it :)

Matt said...

So jealous! I'm a huge Cubs fan (my Dad and bros are actually in Denver watching them play the Rockies this weekend). Someday I'll bring my baby boy out to Wrigley Field to hang with Max.

nensaburger said...

Dude...your little old man is adorable.