11 November 2009

REDRUM!

I feel like Baby Pops has two sides to him already. Of course there is the adorable, sweet, innocent and loving side. He has already received so many precious gifts from people like you that demonstrate that sweet side. Below is a great example from Beefsquee and Devbodge:So cute...
Best friends. But then there are other people who are buying presents for Baby Pops that appeal to his darker side as well. Oh, Baby Pops has a wicked dark side to him. I've seen it in how he kicks Caitlin's bladder all night long and laughs in the belly as he does it. Well, we are trying to embrace that dark side and the following gifts will help us do it:
Glow in the dark skeleton pajamas!I can't wait to teach him words like "ribs" and "crotch"Or how about this leather bib?This gift from Liz and DWo were vinylicious!
Briggie and Ambroni know Baby Pops' thirst for mayhem when the made this bib. Let's look closer at what it says:
REDRUM! REDRUM! Don't know what it says? Check a mirror...
Also adorable is Baby Pops first church outfit - this adorable Jason onesie! Ch Ch ch ch ch - ha ha ha ha ha.
The fact is, these people are catering to my love of horror. My dream would be for precious Baby Pops to pick up on daddies passions, but I won't force them on him...except through clothing and occasionally having him star as the evil baby in future horror movies (currently yet to be approved by his agent, Caitlin).
There is a saying in our home that goes: "Caitlin, you knew what I was when you picked me up." Well, that applies here as well.

6 comments:

Side of Caitlin said...

Jeffrey is soo naughty. Baby Pops has no idea what he is getting into! By the way, are you people noticing the labels on Jeff's posts? I can only shake my head.

Ellen said...

I do notice the labels on your posts and laugh with delight.
Can't wait for baby to start reciting nursery rhymes with a sinister smile on his face. Cue screeching violins.
Whatever, he's going to have Caitlin's sunny personality.

Sparklebot said...

Yeah, I was sitting here thinking "I thought Jeff wasn't allowed to say 'ween' or 'butt' on the blog."

It's a good idea to introduce the youngster to horror while he's but a babe. If you don't, you'll get a 9 year old like mine that cries at the end of The Watcher In The Woods because he's too scared, and then has to fall asleep with batman cartoons playing.

nensaburger said...

Teach him to carry that knife around early. And that the little girls at the end of the hallway just want him to "Come play". Harmless!!

Crotch is one of my favorite words

Michelle said...

I love the word crotch as well, but not as much as that onesie with the cute whale and crab who are BEST FRIENDS!

Pamsky said...

I love the whale onesie. I have to draw the line at you teaching my grandson to use bad words. Don't you think he should be able to find his own level of naughtiness on his own?