14 October 2009

Um, Delicious.

Um, delicious. That is all I have to say about the new Taco Bell Black Jack Taco. I went in for my (minimum) weekly visit to Taco Bell and decided that I would be adventurous and not get the number 9 that I always get. Instead, I took advantage of the $1 large soda with the purchase of the Fully Loaded Nachos. I was worried that that wouldn't be enough food to get me through service marketing, so I added on one of the new Black Jack tacos for 89 cents.

The nachos were good. The taco was great. The sauce is wildly scrumptious and I wanted another one. That hasn't happened to me since I had my first Crunchwrap Supreme (surprise! its the number 9 combo).

So if you are listening out there Taco Bell - bravo. There is finally something on your value menu that I am really excited about.

5 comments:

smith fam said...

I saw the new taco on tv the other night and all I could think was "sick." Interesting that you ate one AND liked it.

Sparklebot said...

Why were you not excited about the chicken soft taco or chicken burrito on the value menu?

Troubletron is going to be excited about this new addition.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Well, I have avoided that becuase I try to never talk negatively about TB...but I think those chicken offerings are disgusting. They got rid of their delicious, quality shredded spicy chicken and replaced it with that cheap chicken which always has fat pieces and wierd goo. I won't touch it after 4 bad experiences.

Brigham said...

I did not know about this taco at all.

I've done fallen off my game.

But at least I was there with you to try that Crunchwrap the first time.

Bek said...

does the black taco shell make a difference with the taste? i'm intrigued.