23 October 2009

Pimpin Out French's - and Jana

I'm all about pimping other people out right now. This time, I'd like to pimp Jana. If you don't know the Phiggity Phatwoods, then you are lame. I guess not "lame" per se, but more ignorant. Hmm, maybe ignorant is too strong. Maybe I should say you are a fart face. Yeah. That's it.

But you can get to know them by reading their blog! Also, you can help Jana out by voting for her to win a cooking contest. Jana was recently a national finalist in a burger invention contest (see mad props from the National bestselling newspaper the Idaho Statesman). She's at it again with a contest for French's.

Here is where you can go to see her ham and swiss sushi rolls. Vote for them every day HERE and you can earn Phatwood's love and affection, and possibly their third born (no guarantees that they will have a 3rd born, but its yours if you want it).

2 comments:

Jana said...

This post made me laugh out loud aka LOL!!! Oh my gosh you are so funny and so nice. Thank you for pimpin' me out Jeff! :)

Jana said...

Oh, and our 3rd born is neither on or off the table.