28 October 2008

Uncanny Similarities

A while back my cousin Britt sent me a letter with a photo announcement that she had birthed another wonderful baby named Breanna. She is a really cute baby and we proudly hung the photo up on our door for a few months. During a visit to NYC, my mom noticed the picture and thought about it for a long while. Soon she said, "I think I have a very similar picture of you when you were a baby. In fact, I am sure of it."

Well, she finally scanned and sent me the picture. She was right - the similarity is uncanny.
Don't you think? I had a little more hair as a baby though. Congrats Britt!

5 comments:

smith fam said...

Very disturbing.

Jana said...

Get back to your statistics!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Test is over.

Pamsky said...

The photo is not quite as I remembered it. Could it be that someone just got bored of studying for statistics?

Nicole said...

That's just wrong, Jeff.