22 October 2008

Choose Our Future Home

Yes, we live in Evanston. One thing that you just have to accept when you live in Evanston as a student is that you will never have the fantasy life that some of the Evanston people have. I don't care that I will have a pretty decent job after graduation. I just don't see how we can make the fantasy life come true. But Caitlin still holds on to the dream.

In fact, she already has picked out the houses that I can buy for her when I graduate. There are two I can choose from. They are actually quite different from each other. I appreciate that she didn't choose the biggest, most insane mansions in town. Which one do you think I should buy?This is the red house. We love the shape, we love the porch, we love the red. I personally love the windows. This house screams America to me, and its an America that I want to live in.
House number 2 is a little more gaudy and amazing, but lacks some of the quaintness that the red house has.
Yeah, I can buy her either one. Chump change. Can I borrow a buck?

5 comments:

Erik, Wendy Lily and Jake Thomsen said...

Way to plan ahead you two! I am a fan of the red! So much more personality and you two have LOTS of that!

Kristin said...

The red hands down!

Sparklebot said...

You might as well just get both.

Anna said...

Oohh. House shopping! Caitlin has good taste. Red is a Go!

Tamara said...

i like the red! can you buy the rest of us homes too?