27 October 2008

My Powers

Potty humor warning. Consider yourself warned.

So our kitchen has a motion sensor that turns on the light when you enter. It usually stays on for about 5 minutes and then turns off if no one has been in there. A few days ago, while I was studying for statistics exam tomorrow, I was sitting at the kitchen table in the adjoining dining room with my back facing the kitchen, about 5 feet from the door. I had been sitting there for about 20 minutes, quietly working. Seeing as I was the only one home, I chose to fart without shame. I did, as loudly and with as much force as humanly possible...if anything, to amuse myself.

I did. Then the kitchen light turned on. I rule. True story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I seriously am ROFL because I read the blog today? I just sent the link to my brother Andrew because it could very well make his year. (NOTE: I had to go with the 'anonymous' blogger name. My mom would be crushed to think I still occasionally laugh at dude jokes despite her strong lecture to me to stop doing so after I turned 12.)

Side of Jeffrey said...

anonymous...does your mom read my blog too? If so, I suggest that she secretly loves potty humor as well...otherwise she wouldn't read my blog. BOOM.

Tamara said...

I will have to agree with you on this one...you do rule.