01 September 2011

Souf Beach

So its time for more detail on the weird wild weekend (triple dub) with Mala and Bek. Not that it is new news or anything...you've probably already heard all you want to know from Facebook or Bek's blog. But just keep reading or I'll cut you.

What you didn't hear about was our mad crazy Saturday in Naples. We all bought shirts that said, "SHOW ME YOUR NAPLES, BEACH" and ate Einstein Bagels on the beach until we threw up. It was crazy...you had to be there. No way were we taking pictures of that debauchery.

But we did take pictures on Sunday of our rompings in South Beach. Went a little sumfin like dis:
Pimp daddy Max and fam went to church...cause that's how we do. Even in his gospel clothes Max be sippin' on water and juice (laid back).For newcomers - the point was we were celebrating Bek's 30th birthday. She had this whole amazing weekend planned for Puerto Vallarta that totally went bust thanks to power outage, so they super rudely just showed up at our house and told us to entertain them. When Bek tells you to entertain her, you do it. She brought her new boy toy Kyle (aka Vince Vaughn).First afternoon stop was Shake Shack on Lincoln street. You see, maybe you didn't know, but Shake Shack is good. Max even likes their basil ice cream. A kid that likes basil but not chicken nuggets? Who is this kid?Gross...Kyle had food in his mouth while he took this picture. That makes me sick.Oh crap...I be the pot that's callin' the kettle black. My bad.Mala. She just posin' yo. Its what we did a lot of. We were in South Beach...we had to act like posers.See what I'm talking about? Max and I put on our best "we sluts in South Beach" face for this photo. Caitlin puts up with a lot, doesn't she? She's quickly becoming the mother of a mini-me. Bless her heart.Kyle tried on a sexy Penguin swim suit. OH SNAP! I already had mine on...all I had to do was drop my drawers. Can I say one of the cutest things Max does is when he just sits down on a step. I don't know why, it just kills me. He's like a little adult. The other day I peeked in on him in nursery and he was sitting in one of those mini chairs and I just started bawling it was so cute. I'm such a smoosh.And then it was beach time! We basically raced down there, pushing children and homeless people out of our way. Kyle and Mala got into a little scuffle about who got to be first on the sand. Kyle won.Them, gloating and celebrating.But Kyle and Bek aren't all bad. In fact, they kind of rock...especially as a couple. Mala also rocked it. Normally many men would be coming over to talk to her...but there were a lot of naked women on this beach. Its hard to see anything but boobs when you are in South Beach. Sorry Mals.You know what else South Beach saw? Us. Freakin' us, cute as can be and loving our lives.Max gave his patented "I'm stoned on Cheetos" face. Here's the secret: get super tired, drink about 9 boxes of juice and several hand fulls of Cheetos and then just let biology do the rest.We grabbed some snacky poos at Spris..like quinoa salad!And huge pizza sandwiches that blew minds!Party people doing what we know best - having a blast. Wish you could have been there...but you weren't invited.

OUTY

2 comments:

Bek said...

i wasn't invited either, but i still showed up. so what? you're also really funny.

also, i miss max. sniffle, sniffle...

Brittany said...

You're funny. Really. I already miss you guys and you haven't even moved. Could you guys promise to just show up on our doorstep sometime so we can entertain you in South Beach?