20 September 2011

How We Do at Dama's House

After some awesome days at Nana's house, it was time to drive to Boise to spend the week with Dama and Papa D and Mikey and Beeps and Bodge and Feef. Dama had purchased many fun toys for Max to enjoy so that her house would be a wonderland of fun. This included big trucks, little trucks, bath toys, books, and other games. All of them were warmly accepted by Max. We spent many hour outside filling up these little trucks with Ro-Ros.You can never have enough Ro-Ros in trucks, can you?We also kicked it in the big chair eating hot dogs while watching Elmo on Papa D's Apple TV. Man life is good when you have instant Elmo Youtube videos on your TV.Max's biggest interest while at home was Limon. He kept saying, "Bird...Mon" and then going and trying to get him to come out of his cage. He'd beg him using little plastic balls and raisins and was occasionally successful. Even after getting bit once he's still try and touch Limon. They ecame close friends I feel.Another one of his best friends was Bodge. He loves Bodge. They would play with Wall-Reese and boonyas and other toys together until mom and dad would come save Bodge.This is our white trash night. Why do I have Max in just a diaper at a restaurant? Well, because he peed through his diaper all over his shorts right before leaving to the restaurant. I tried to try them off by hanging them out the window while we drove, for which I got mocked by passing cars more than once. When they weren't dry I gave up and just brough him in pantless. "No shoes, no shirt, no service?" There ain't nothing in there about pants sucka! Max got to eat so many things no baby should be allowed to eat on this trip...including tater tots and ice cream for their dinner. But vacation rules, right?

Okay, I'll quit stalling...next will be the wedding. I promise.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Max can pull off white trash better than anyone I know. so cute in just a diaper. I love that little dude. Have I mentioned that I don't want you to leave?

Side of Jeffrey said...

I think you have mentioned that both privately and publicly before. But it never hurts to try again