04 August 2011

Not All About Florida is Bad

I wanted to make sure that you didn't think I hate Florida or anything after my uber-negative post yesterday. In fact, there are several things that I like about Florida and living the life I live here. The biggest one is that I get to spend a million minutes a week with Caitlin and Max. Here is a typical day:

6am - wake up and run down to the gym (in our building). Work out for an hour
7am - Come back, shower quickly and start playing with Max for an hour
8am - Caitlin comes back and we all hang out together for half hour
8:30 am - Finish getting ready, walk the two blocks to work and get there at 9am
12 noon - Come home and have lunch with Caitlin and Max if he's awake
1:15 pm - Return to work
5pm on the freakin' nose - Leave the office, the computer, everything and come home to spend 100% quality time with the family

Amazing. It is ridiculously fantastic to be able to spend that much time with Caitlin and Max. No commute, no extra hours, nothing. Just the perfect balance. I know this will probably never happen again, so I'm soaking it up while I can.

Did I mention that today is Caitlin and my 4th anniversary? Boom...chick is fine.

Jeff

3 comments:

Lindy & Trever said...

That does sound like a great schedule! Happy Anniversary you kids!

Jenna said...

I shed a tear while reading this. Soak it up. Sounds like the best life ever! Someday I will get my Dennis back. ha ha! :)

Happy Anni you 2 love birds. I want another rap video Jeff!

Brittany said...

Oh wait, I think you forgot to mention the amazing friends you have here in Ft. Laudy Daudy.