24 August 2011

Life Is Unfair

My mom always said "Life is Unfair." I knew she was right...but I didn't know how right until this week when I got seriously hosed over by mother nature (that skank). I have wanted to be in an earthquake FOREVER and what happens? Colorado and New York/DC get earthquakes in 24 hours. Boo - unfair!

To add insult to injury, the lame hurricane is going to pass like a million miles off the east coast of Florida and totally miss us. Life is SOO unfair!

If there is an earthquake in Chicago next month before I get there I'm going to really get mad. If there is a hurricane and earthquake and tornado at the same time I just don't know what I'll be capable of. Could life get that unfair?

signed - Drama King

2 comments:

Jana said...

Sorry for your loss.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Take it from a guy who knows, the quake in NYC was nothing. I've lived through lots of those. What I've never lived through is a hurricane, and I apparently live in a Zone A evacuation area. Good thing I'm getting out of Dodge this weekend (but going further up the coast, so still going to get some of Irene's nastiness). I'll make sure to enjoy it for the both of us.