13 January 2011

The Real Present Is Family...Well, And Awesome Gifts




Now that Feef was there, Christmas could officially begin!
The place setting for our dinner. Regal.


Stephen holds up my famous apple turkey sausage stuffing. I make it every single year since 2010. Its famous. So famous, I found my recipe on epicurious.
I spent some time teaching Max how Christmas needs to take place the Mulcock way (the only way?)


Socks all stuffed with joy.


And the presents were all wrapped and under the tree with care. A fine a bunch of gifts.


Mom pleeeeeeeease let me open my gifts pleeeeeeeease!!!!


Okay, have at it bro. Max learned quickly how to open presents with speed.


Pam gives us all ornaments every year that represent our lives. Caitlin got a flamingo, Max got a cute manatee, and I got a scuba diver Santa clause...which makes sense cause Caitlin gave me scuba lessons for Christmas.


I got my annual orange in my stocking...


Which I accidentally dropped on my crotch. Ouch.


Feef did some major present opening as well.


Moon in my Room. A pretty amazing gift for a single dude. This thing does more than I could ever explain here.


Getting my scuba stuffs.


Max got a butt load of amazing gifts from so many people that love him.


My dad enjoyed the festivities with his hand down his pants Al Bundy style.


Mike gave Feef a pair of shark socks that swallow his leg.


Pam always tries to divert attention away from herself, but she got some wicked gifts.


Then Beefsquee and Dev Bodge dialed in online for the rest of the night.


Big D got Apple TV!!! Lucky dude.


Max kept getting gifts and playing with them.


Which eventually lead to him laying down under the tree, unwilling to sleep but unable to carry on.


Best first Christmas ever...

No comments: