04 August 2010

Annerverseries and Stuffs

Many people claim to be the luckiest men on earth and maybe they are - in their own messed up fantasy world. But in my world I am the luckiest man on earth because I am married to the one and only Caitlin, Ccat, Skateland, Precious Lover, whatever you want to call her (actually, don't call her precious lover, that's my gig). Every day I hear coworkers or other people complain about their wives shopping habits, nagging, unkindness, lack of hotness, etc. This causes them to entertain the thoughts of other women and make comments about them at work. The other day my boss said, "Jeff, I have never heard you once say anything about another woman. You must really love your wife."

True fact biotches. Have you met the chick? She rocks.

Just yesterday in discussing my plans for our anniversary (TODAY!), another coworker (who has been married less time than us) said, "Wow, you must still be in love with your wife."

True fact biotches. I am. She rocks.



I love you Caitlin. Thanks for being the kind of wife I'll love for the rest of my life. You rock.

4 comments:

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Congrats you love birds! So happy for you guys and think you are perfect for each other. Wishing you MANY MANY MANY more happy years together :)

Ellen said...

Dang, you work with some jerks! Complaining about their lack of hotness? I wonder what my husband says about me at work...
Caitlin is awesome. And you are awesome for appreciating that. Those coworkers make you look extra good.

Bek said...

on my last trip to nyc, briggie and i talked about what a smart guy you were in picking cait to be your wife. well done, sir.

and she might be lucky too. who knows?

Heather said...

So, so funny. I showed my mom the video and she keeps talking about it. You kind of made my day.