12 March 2010

Poser Boy

You may or may not know that Stephoin was in town last week. We had a fantastic time hanging out together and introducing him to Max. We did lots of fun activities, of which I will report next week. Something about Stephoin is that he wishes all photos taken of him were calculated, posed and flattering. Here are just a few examples from our trip of the poser opportunities we had.I call this one Regal Beagle
I call this one Here Comes The Son
I call this one A Sensitive Man

 

6 comments:

Sparklebot said...

Stephoin is looking so slim and sharp!

Ellen said...

Seriously, you are rocking that look. Nice suit.

Anonymous said...

I think “poser boy” needs to be balanced out with “obsessed with his new expensive camera boy.” Show the pics with Max and I – that is where the cute really comes out. -Feef

Pamsky said...

I couldn't agree more. I want to see the pics of Max and Steve. As far as how good Steve looks in his suit - well, as my wise father always used to say - "You only get out of it what you put into it". Steve is putting some good looking stuff into that suit..... and now on the pics of Max and Feef.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Don't bite the camera that shoots thee Feef. Wait, that doesn't really make sense.

nensaburger said...

Wasn't I supposed to try to date Stephen at one time? That failed. What a jerk.