20 March 2010

Hot Doggy!

Did you know that Saturday was NATIONAL CORN DOG DAY???? I bet you didn't - otherwise you would have gone to your local hot dog stand, pronto pup provider, or even grocery store to get some corns dogs to celebrate. I know I did...I called up some friends and headed over to one of my favorite places to get hot dogs: Wiener...and Still the Champion (I'm not making that name up)Here was the motherload. They had a special to celebrate the occasion - all corn dogs $1.25. We got this gigantic place of cheese fries, six corndogs and a soda for like $13. Insane. Literally loco.
Excuse me, can I get some fries with my cheese? Jeez. I think I ordered the large cheese fries - HELLO!
My partners in crime. Even precious Hannah downed her share of corn dog.
Was I in heaven? Well - that is a corn dog and spicy aioli dipping sauce in my hands. Yeah, I think I enjoyed myself. Happy Corn Dog Day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am craving the sweet potatoe fries from Wiener...and still the champion right now.

Bek said...

that melty cheese makes me wanna puke. bye.

Sparklebot said...

Yums. I didn't know it was National Corndog day, but I did have a corndog on Sunday (pretty close!).

I am tots jealous of your spread, though.