28 January 2009

Statistically Pimpnificant

At my school we use Gmail as the university email server. That means everyone in my program is tied together with the power of gchat. As you know, gchat allows you some space to have a custom message under your name. For a while mine has been "Jeffrey Mulcock is statistically significant," which is a play on our focus on statistics in the program. I have received many comments that people love my custom message.

Until yesterday. Someone changed theirs to "Chi-Square? CHI-CITY!" which is infinitely more relevant and funny than mine.

So now I feel like I got challenged with a white glove to the face. Help me come up with a statistics based custom message that can beat the above. I'm drawing a blank, but I can't just sit back and get smacked!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Jeffrey Mulcock correlates to awesome with an r of 0.97

Amber Henrie said...

Ah Jeff, I'm sure no body can beat you in being whitty when it comes to more than a sentence. Plus, I bet it took him a month to think of that one, it took you a minute to think of yours I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

In a multinational, phase III, randomized, double-blind clinical trial conducted in more than 8000 patients, Jeff was shown to be significantly more efficacious than placebo (HR=0.86, 95% CI: 0.76-0.96, P=0.008). Jeff was also shown to be generally well tolerated.