05 May 2011

Baby Side of Mulcock?

Everyone says that Max is EXACTLY like his dad (me), and in many ways I think that is true. But there is one way that he is not like his dad. Max is a downright, crazy, ridiculous picky eater. Unlike this side of Mulcock, the baby side of Mulcock only likes peanut butter, veggie straws, an occasional vanilla custard...and that is about it. It isn't so much about the few things he eats, but also the limited quantity he eats. Some days he literally only drinks juice and has a few cheerios. There is nothing you can do to get this kid to eat. I don't know if it is because he is too busy to eat and doesn't want to stop playing for food or it simply is because he isn't hungry and has no interest. All I know is that he doesn't like to eat.
But he does like to get messy, so that's cool.

3 comments:

Jana said...

oh man, that sucks. we went through that with lily. now she eats like 10 things instead of 2 at the age of 6. so i'd like to say it gets better, but it's pretty slow going. :)

Bek said...

i need to be here for these moments.

Brittany said...

I seriously love that kid... I love peanut butter by the spoonful too. Maybe that will be my bedtime snack tonight. Good idea Max.