05 April 2011

Dew Me Right

Diet Mountain Dew Voltage

vs. Diet Mountain Dew Supernova


So what? They are delicious, that is what. Mountain Dew had another Dewmocracy competition going on to consumer test drive their new diet dew flavors. When I saw an add for this, I instantly put Caitlin on the search for these new cans of sweet heaven. She searched and searched and searched, but came home empty. She finally found them at a Publix and we basically bought out every box they had. (This is a great example of her superiority as a wife and complete dedication to my needs)


The winner was just recently announced - Supernova trumped over Voltage. I'm not sure why America disagrees with me. The last Dewmocracy yielded "White Out" as the new flavor when the obvious superior was Typhoon. Now this - I really like Supernova, but Voltage is clearly the better of the two flavors.


Oh well, I'll take what I can get. I strongly encourage you to seek out these out and try them stat. They take diet soda to a new and amazing level.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Yo man,

I'm going to have to agree with the nation here. I did like Supernova better. But - I have a weakness for all things melon, so there's that. I really did like Voltage though. I saw a bunch of cases at Target and only took home one case! Stupid me. Luckily they had some in bottles at my work.