05 November 2010

All Hallows Eve

I love Halloween, but you may not know that I often keep the actual day pretty chill. It's true...I really celebrate halloween all month so on October 31st I feel no stress. We decided to have a little get together with some peeps on Saturday. We met up at Cross Rhodes for dinner to start.


Oh my gosh Guy Fiere was there!!!!!


Okay, really it was Ryan. He and wife Cheron came as Food Network stars. She hardly had to dress up, right?


It included halloween themed cup cakes.


And boo cookies, as well as many other themed goods. We had a great time and of course Mulcock horror movies were screened.


Sunday night we went out trick-o-treatin with our friends Seth and Heather and their son Miles. Max put on his Jr. Whopper costume to see if he could get some sweets.


Miles came as Buzz Lightyear! Sometimes the many stairs to the door seemed like infinity and beyond.


Pumpkins.


Max got a treat but was unimpressed. Where are my real candies? Where are the Snickers, M&Ms and shiz?


Now that's what I am talking about. Benefit of living in a neighborhood where the cheapest house on the block is 10 million? Full size candy bars about every third house. Boom! Miles got like five full size Snickers at one door. I would have died at his age. Just died. I might have let go of my mom's hand and walked in to live there forever.


You rock Halloween!

No comments: