26 May 2010

Max goes to DC!

Last week, Max and I went to Washington DC to visit my parents, brother, and some great friends. Growing up, whenever my dad had a conference outside of Idaho we usually tagged along and turned it into a family vacation. Once I graduated from college, my invitations to these vacations started to decrease significantly. All that has changed now that this little guy has come along. Max was ready for the warm DC sun.

Papa and Nana love this little guy and had a great time playing with him. Max couldn't help but be the happiest little guy as he was showered with love.

Max decided to kick it at the White House to meet the Pres. This was a big trip for Max because he was going to meet some very important people in his life. Max finally got to meet his Unky Jeff! Max was a big fan. Unky Jeff really loved his little Maxers and even helped him strengthen his neck the entire time we were visiting. Max also got to meet his Auntie Ashley! You can't see Max's face but he was smiling hard core. We also were able to meet Ashley's husband Leo for the first time. Leo was a stud with good taste.
We had a really great time and enjoyed just hanging out with family and some of our favorite friends. I didn't get pictures but we were also able to hang out with some of my favorite people that represented different times of my life. I was able to hang with one of my best friends from high school Stacey who is currently pregnant with twins!! She looks fantastic and I'm so excited for her. Then we got to see Amber who was one of my best friends and roommate from BYU and another fantastic friend Charlee who I met during my New York time. It was so fun to hear all the exciting things going on in each of their lives.
Jeff working on Max's neck
Judes, Max, and I at the Zoo.

Thanks Mom and Dad for inviting us to DC! We had a great time and miss you already. We are a little bummed that you didn't invite us to Abu Dhabi next week but we can't wait to party with you in Hawaii in August.

4 comments:

Jonathan and Carley said...

Those pictures are so cute! I am glad you had such a great time. I cant wait until it is my turn to play with Max!!

Sparklebot said...

Leo and I loved playing with Max! He was a champ! Thanks for including us in your trip. We loved getting to catch up.

Sorry Side of Jeff. Maybe next time.

Heather said...

You got so many great shots of Max smiling! I love that kid!

Bek said...

why do a smile pathologically when i see this kid?