24 February 2010

I Was Freakin' Serious

Some people are all talk, no walk when it comes to dieting. Those people are not me or Caitlin. We are serious...this time. It has now nearly been a week of our diet and we have not bended on any rule. I cannot tell you how many vegetables and fruit I have eaten. The above picture is just an example of one of our many healthy and well portioned meals that we have consumed this week. It was a fresh vegetable tuna pita (peppers, grapes, tuna, Dijon mustard, parsley, onions) in a whole wheat pita, grapes and grilled zucchini.

As a result, I lost 8 pounds this week. Boom. Take that haters.

(In complete honesty, I'm not sure if there are indeed any haters out there...but I feel like there has to be some doubters)

4 comments:

Sparklebot said...

8 lbs! In ONE WEEK!

I HATE boys! That's tots unfair.

smith fam said...

I wasn't a hater until I saw that you lost 8 lbers in a week. So jealous of the mad skills. The pitas do look yummy though.

Nicole said...

8 pounds in a week is RIDICULOUS. It's not like you weighed 300 pounds to begin with.

I think I dreamed about the pitas last night, so if you could post the recipe my waistline would appreciate it.

8 pounds...crazy.

nensaburger said...

yea dude. I agree with the chicks above. I hate you. Just cause I hate you though. Not for any other reason.

:)