07 September 2009

This Just In (Out?)!

Caitlin and I just got back from a crazy killer weekend in Door County, WI. Before I take the time to post all our pictures and adventures, I wanted to post a highlight for me from the vacation. Just tonight as we were heading home, we stopped by the outlets. While visiting the Bath and Body Works Outlet, I farted. Here is the amazing part - Caitlin smelled it from across the store.

Are you people realizing the potency and power of this? She looked at me from across the store (which is filled with nothing but air fresheners and scented liquids) and knew what I had done. It was a moment I will cherish, forever. Seriously B&B Works...you are no match for the man.

(I recognize some people will find this story disgusting and revolting, but you have to give me some credit here).

2 comments:

Sparklebot said...

Credit given. You are the most potent farter I know.

D-WO said...

TEN points for Jeff, -1 Billion from bath and body. Awesome story.