21 April 2009

Ticket to Lame

Caitlin and I have been addicted to a game called Ticket to Ride. As many of you know, this is a board game - but you may not know that it also is a great online game. We will often compete in Ticket to Ride with The Butler, the Wortley's, or anyone else we can get to play with us.
Well, they recently just changed their website policy from free to a one-time $10 fee. Ticket to Ride? No, Ticket to Rape...a raping of my wallet. They know my addictions. They know they had me right where they want me. That would be like offering me free Taco Bell for 6 months and then charging $10 per taco. I would still have to buy. Fortunately, we get one free membership because we own the board game. But we still had to buy a membership for Caitlin. I'm going to get revenge on you TTR - as soon as I finish my game.

1 comment:

Side of Caitlin said...

LAME is right!! Anyone else want to join us in the fun??