14 April 2009

Lest Ye Think

Even though posts may vary by topic, the focus of this blog is still food. Any blog about Caitlin and I will involve lots and lots and lots of food, often in the form of treats. Most recent example: Easter.Easter cookies. Our family has always been fans of the sugar cookies on Christmas and Halloween. Caitlin and I decided to extend that into Easter - mostly because I really wanted sugar cookies in my stomach.Plus - haven't you noticed that icing always comes out a little pastel anyway? The oranges in our Halloween are always a little soft. The reds for Christmas are always a little bit pink. It just makes sense to do Easter. It is a natural transition.All it takes is a few more cookie cutter shapes. Who could deny frosting a duck? I couldn't. Oh man, these were good. People, you got to get in on this action.

No comments: