06 June 2010

Don and Liz Get Fresco

Guess who was in town Memorial Day weekend? No...not Lindy and Trevor, they live here silly. Don and Liz!!! They drove down on Friday night from Minneapolis just to see us. Well, to see us and many other people they like. But we like to think its us - is the vain? Anyway, we spent Saturday morning at the Lincoln Park farmers market. Apparently farmers markets really don't get good until later in the summer, so there was limited goodness here. But we enjoyed the beautiful weather. Not pictured is the six of us going to Chicago Pizza and Grinders for lunch, which was awesome.
To be honest, we mostly just relaxed and enjoyed genius weather with Don and Liz. They lived here, they know what they wanted to do. Don was kind enough to take some power shots of me, Caitlin and "HELLO BABY"...aka Max.
Seriously, the weather was amazing. I'll have to do a post later about the terrible experience we had at a dessert place in Evanston that tastes like fart.
This picture is about as dreamy and cheesy as precious pictures get...but don't mock. Secretly, you love it. At least it was candid and not a set up.
Ella and Heather met us up to party with D&L. It was great, they got to see Lindy, Trevor, Heather and eventually Jenna in downtown Chicago (click here for more about that awesome adventure we had with Jenna). They also got to see Chunqing. Good times. Did I miss anyone? I'm sure I did.
Keep this on the DL (not downlow, but Don&Liz). Cute couple? Me thinks yes. They kind of thought this picture made them look special.
We stopped by Frontera Fresco for Mexican goodness and the opportunity to touch my first iPad. Me likey...both the food and iPad. Don't worry, I only bought the food.
Talk about special...especially delicious soup!
Don and I have identical cameras, so its clear that we like to take pictures and discuss them.
Finally, Caitlin and Max. The other day Caitlin complained that there is not enough pictures of her and Max together, so we are trying to be more aware of that. The thing is that when I get home, I basically monopolize the time with Max because I miss him all freakin' day. Also, the weekends are MINE! But I can learn to share if she can. Max, is it hard to be so loved?

2 comments:

Sparklebot said...

He is such a happy little baby!

Amber Henrie said...

Seriously, you guys look so stinkin happy and Max is just way TOO cute. I so miss you guys and NEED to come visit.