23 June 2010

Boy Dat Shirt is Sharp!

Have you ever seen me wear a shirt that has this on the front? Liar, you definitely have. I wear this shirt constantly. I love this shirt. I have loved it from the day I saw it at a craft fair in Brooklyn and purchased it for $10. That was three years ago. Since then, I have received an innumerable amount of compliments on this shirt. The people who comment range from little kids up to old people. One time I got three compliments on this shirt from the gate at the airport to the baggage claim. Its crazy. Every time someone asks me where they could buy one, I have to say, "sorry dude, I bought it on the street."

Flash forward three years. Caitlin was visiting her mom and dad in DC. As they walked around they stumbled on a street market. Caitlin couldn't help but wish, "man, I'd love to find that t-shirt guy again...I could surprise Jeff with a new shirt since he couldn't come on this trip." Low and behold, she ran into him. Their reunion was sweet and she bought me another shirt:
Awesome. Love it.
So everyone who has ever asked me about that shirt or enquired as to how they too could have one, you can go to SHARP SHIRTER by clicking HERE! He also has women's shirts and many other prints, as well as laptop covers and other shiz.
There. You have been informed.
Jeff

2 comments:

nensaburger said...

I don't enjoy shirts that promote guns and violence.

Tamara said...

Our men and their shirts, I don't get it but I love it!!