10 October 2011

The Emergence of The Mulcocks Into Marital Glory

Finally! The wait is over! I am here to report about Michael's actual wedding! I have been bombarded by your emails, your calls, and even your bomb threats, so I'm giving in and doing a report. Let's start with the wedding day:
First - the attendance. Jackie and Mar Mar were in town! Did I mention Mike got married in Twin Falls? Well, that's why the background looks the way it does.Peggy and Karen also came up from Salt Lake City!Aunt Nettie was there of course, receiving love from Shell.Grandpa support marriage, even with a thumbs up if it happens to be in the temple.You know who else supports Mike's marital vows? Jackie, Cory and Britt freakin' do.Grandma and Grandpa Mulcock are still a fantastic little couple. I just don't get to see these two wonderful grandparents enough.Mar Mar yet again with Stephen. Husband Barry was there, but I don't have photos of them until later.Because I got to busy capturing this! Michael and Bree emerging from the temple in all their vowed glory! Look at the shine! The newness! They seemed happy. My report about their wedding was that it went really well and that they both seemed so excited and appropriate and together. I had all the right feelings going on inside me, and a few I didn't want to have (I had gas. But I always have gas).From the back side. Bree's dress was awesome.Hugs with fathers give me the chance to capture Bree's amazing, handmade brooch bouquet.Mike's suit was not boring item either. If I could tell you the long, arduous story of how he finally found the right suit I would...but its too long and arduous.Mulcock siblings and spouses, all there to congratulate!More specifically, let's focus in on the spawn of Pam and Dave. A good lookin' bunch.Speaking of Pam and Dave, let's bring em' on in! They looked great and Mom had on a hot number (actually, I think it was linen, so it was probably more cool than hot).Devin and Caitlin and Max. Sometimes I think they are starting an alliance to get rid of us. But probably not.I understand this face...it almost looks like an amazing ice cream cone.Stephoin's like a good lookin' ice cream cone in this picture...a human cone.Dama (grandma) spent some time with Max, who was getting bored of watching us take photos in the sun.And for all her attention and hard work, Max peed on her. How do we reward him for this terrible behavior?With ice cream in his diapers! We had a short 2 hour drive to get back and start Mike and Bree's wedding dinner (reception was the next day).Let me just say that the dinner was awesome. Fun, delicious, classy, humorous, friendly, and all around enjoyable.It involved good friends all grown up like Thomas and Lindsey.The cute couple had changed and got all comfortable for the dinner - ready to be praised and loved and even roasted a bit.People were intrigued why there were many Tiffany's boxes on each table. Just a little parting gift. Even Tiffanys support Mike and Bree.Time for cutting the cake! While its always fun watching the groom and bride cut the cake, sometimes its fun to watch the audience.So much love in the room.Stephoin - an amazing orator and brother.The party table right here for real.Four generation photo! YES! Do you see the resemblance.
And here is what its all about - these two and their special day. Love them and so glad Bree is officially in our family!!!
More on the reception tomorrow.

1 comment:

Pamsky said...

This entire post makes me so happy. Look how cute Mike and Bree are in the end picture.