15 July 2011

Secret Pride

Who doesn't like to see their friends succeed? I certainly do. A close friend of mine, Jeffrey Butler, has been working on a dream for many years now. His dream? To create a sock that is founded in both style and unbelievable comfort. When he began sharing with me his plans many years ago, I thought it was a great idea but knew it would take a lot of work. So I was delighted when I saw this posted on his blog a few days ago - Chuck Butler 8768578:And its on! I am extremely pleased with what he has produced. I love that these socks are woven with American history and pride, from the inspiration from his grandfather and WWII veteran to the slingshots and custom made American flags.
I look forward to getting me some, though don't expect them to cost the same as some Gap socks. Luxury socks come with luxury prices.

No comments: