22 November 2008

Turkey Time

Well friends, I recognize that I haven't written in awhile and for that I'm sorry. Turns out that my job and my hour plus commute is taking more of my time then I would like. I thought I would just post a little something since it's been a few days since Jeff wrote anything. Right now Jeffrey is on his way to the airport to pick up Esteban (Steve), Pamski, and Big D. That is right, we are doing Thanksgiving Chicago style. I secretly hope we get Chicago Deep Dish Pizza as part of our meal.

Shell and Devoin will be coming Tuesday and Michael will be coming early Thursday morn. This will be my first Thanksgiving with the Mulcocks and I'm sure it will be a non-stop party in our two bedroom apartment. Unfortunately, I have to work the whole week minus Thursday. Bummer. So far, we don't have too much planned but I'm sure we will be eating a lot, laughing a lot, and exploring Chicago and Evanston.

Jeff and I are both really excited for the fam to see our cute apartment and neighborhood. You've seen the pictures of the gingerbread houses that we've posted. I wouldn't be surprised if Esteban leaves New York and tries to move to Evanston. The cuteness factor of our neighborhood is really high. Anyone else have any awesome Thanksgiving plans?

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Have fun with the family, this is my first Thanksgiving with Doug's family as well. I am making seven pies and I am so excited!!