14 June 2010

Visitor From a Far Off Land

Okay, not that far off...just San Francisco. Okay, Oakland really. But it was SARAH! Boom. She popped on over on Sunday afternoon after chilling with her friend she likes more than us. Hey, we'll take whatever Sarah time we can get at this point. Its been a solid two years since we saw her last. Max certainly did love having her in town.
Sarah and Caitlin were roommates for quite a while, including the year that Caitlin and I were dating. Poor Sarah was constantly walking in on me making inappropriate advances on Caitlin, which probably made her puke in her mouth and swallow it back down again. Here are some things we love about her:
1) Boom.
2) Her amazing stories, some of which involve her love of drama (though she will persist that she does not seek out drama).
3) Her sense of adventure at the pinnacle level.
4) Her sense of chill.
5) Her pimpness.
Come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy, I am attracted to you three at the pinnacle level. I only wish I might have stayed longer. Did I mention you guys also have so many things tall guys don't have? Which is why I love you.... I don't really understand what I just wrote... but its means I love you in Rarry talk.