- First and foremost - he sleeps better than Max! He started sleeping at night within a few weeks and he isn't as fussy at night. He usually sleeps his 2 1/2 to 3 hours, eats, then does it again. This is awesome and essential since Caitlin has two to deal with all day.
- Sam is ripped. There is no way he has torticollis (hooray!) and he already puts weight on his legs (something Max didn't do for about 11 months)
- He smiled his first groupings of smiles this week and of course they were with Dada.
- He takes a binki and a bottle. Yippee!
- he falls asleep on his own. This means you don't have to rock him until he is completely out, but can just put him down sometimes with his eyes open and he'll fall asleep on his own. This saves my arms and back from certain death. Bonus!
- his cheeks are soft and mad kissable
Oh Sam. Keep at it and each week you are going to get better and better, love you!