20 June 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy First Fathers Day Jeffie G! Today Max and I celebrate you. Max wanted me to let you know that he loves how you make him giggle and screech will pure delight when you play with him. Max also loves how you read him a bedtime story every night before he goes to bed.
Kids are obsessed with Jeff especially Maxers and our little buddies Davis and Ella. Thanks for being such a fun dude Jeff!
Ella throws both hands in the air for Unky Jaymoo!

Hope you have a great day Jeff and that you feel loved and celebrated!

4 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

I do, I do, I do!

Pamsky said...

Do I recognize the bean? Always a place for a good time. Happy First Father's Day Jeffie!

Michelle said...

Yeah for Jeff's first Father's Day! I hope you are having a great day :)

Heather said...

It's true. Ella does love you--as evidenced by the fact that she cried for you on Sunday and was only happy once she was in your arms. Happy Father's Day!