08 December 2010

West Coast Quest For Deliciousness

I'm on business right now. Business trips, as you know, are often chock full of random chains that are high on convenience, but low on deliciousness. They are also often low on local feel. So when my coworkers and I decided to hit lunch yesterday, we drove to Santa Ana and had Banh Mi Che Cali Vietnamese sandwiches. This ham and egg, jalapeno, carrot and more sandwich of giganticness was only $2.50, and it was amazing. All ingredients were fresh and the break rocked my world.

On our way back to the conference we saw a taco stand...so we hit that too. Fish taco. Its what you do. Plus, my lunch was like $5 instead of $35 for crap at some steakhouse.

If you are near Santa Ana, go to this place. I actually think there are a few, so just do it.

No comments: