15 December 2010

Many Thanks

We mulcocks are a thankful bunch indeed...but often for different things.


Me? I am thankful for my lover, Padtrick (my iPad), Hims, people that buy Baxter products, restaurants, all my family, my dream life, and the gospels.


Max? He's thankful for mom and dad, his phat crib, his boom box, boob juice, his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, his big blue ball, his sea of toys, and Jesus.


Caitlin? She's grateful for her precious husband, Maxers, church, ability to be at home with Max, her gifts from me this year, gym, my job and her lack of job, and family. Her turkey is her beach life she is about to live.


Beefs turkey is thankful for good health and exercise and good foods, her cat Rayah and bird Yurbus and Limon, the best family in the world, having finished school and her job, church and all it's components, Devin and all his traits, friends, and random stuff like rain, hot baths, ballet and holidays.


Michael is thankful for ducks, church, family, BREE, Limon, and snow. Mikes turkey was Conan O'Brien.


A newcomer this year is Bree! She is thankful for mike, church, her familia, her work, her car and her many blessings. If you couldn't tell, her awesome turkey is Kobe Bryant.

We missed out on final turkeys from Devin, Stephen, Pam and Dave this year...but I'm sure they are thankful for something right?

1 comment:

Pamsky said...

I am thankful for creative children who made this activity into what it is.