01 December 2010

Me Face Not So Bendy




Philadelphia. You may know it as the city of brotherly love. I know it only as the home to Big Nenn (smashin' all Suckas!). I was in town doing some hardcore pimp research and thought, "yo J Mu...you gots to hang out with the Nensaballs." I'm glad I listened to myself. Here's the night:


First up - catch up time. What the freak has she been up to? Mostly just workin her way to the top...and not on the streets but in a real career selling stuff! (again, not on the streets). Nenna has been working hard and it has most recently paid off with a good salary and a job she digs. She's sworn off love for some time and is pursuing an existence in old madishness...we'll see if it lasts.


We ate at the Good Dog, which dog gonnit was good.


What was good about it? 1/2 lb burgers stuffed with Roquefort cheese and sweet potato fries! I thought the only stuffed burgers were in Minneapolis...but I was wrong.


After dinner I jumped in her VW Rabbit and found out how freaky roomy it is inside. Look at that leg room!


We joined up with some of her high school buddies for a night of discussion and quizzo. Here is what I have to say about her friend: I didn't get to know them well, but holy crap they are good at random quiz taking. I had nothing to offer.


Their knowledge of popular arts was unparalleled! In the end they got second place and won beer! Knowing that I would only distract them, I got busy taking pictures of Nenna and me shaking our faces. This is a long time tradition for us.

And here is us in 2010! Have we made any progress? I think so...





Nenna has trouble keeping her eyes open and her lips loose.


Maybe some lip stretches every night for 30 minutes would help?


This is our possessed by Satan face. My eyes are awesome in this.


More face shaking.


And more! My tongue is always out in these.


Hooray for seeing Nenna!!!!!!!!!! Who knew it would ever happen again? Thanks for taking me out for a night on the town!

No comments: