13 December 2010

The Fankful Turkeys

Final hours of the Feef and Beef extravaganza involved the ceremonial making of our thanksgiving turkeys so we could begin putting our feathers of what we are thankful for. For new readers, this is a Mulcock tradition since as long as I can remember.


Max gave me emotional support as I began envisioning what my turkey would become. We dress up our turkeys in themes...sometimes representative of our lives, our future lives, or just whatever comes to mind.


Beef always struggles deciding. I don't have a picture of Feef making his turkey because it didn't take him long. He knew exactly what he wanted.


Feef's turkey...he went the gruesome route this year. Obviously, I approve.


Beef made a baking turkey, symbolic of her adventures into cooking and other things she is or hopes to do more of at home.


Max made a turkey too. He wanted it to symbolize his world...so he surrounded his turkey with toys. He is wearing his favorite church outfit as well. That's how he likes church: to be cute and surrounded by toys.


This is DJ Mu's turkey...or mine really. My turkey has a speedo on, pimp gold chains, scuba diving gear, a wife beater, and an ice cream cone. Yes, my turkey is going down to Florida (name the artist of that song for extra praises from me)! Caitlin's turkey got delayed, but you will see the final product later.


The family...the way we are sitting here it makes our couch look angled. Tall down to short.


Goodbye Feef and Beef...I enjoyed having you in town. I can't wait to see you in Boise! Oh, and when you visit me in fort Lauderdale in January!

6 comments:

Pamsky said...

These are all excellent efforts. I believe we need to see Mike's and Bree's in order to make a final evaluation. Max did an outstanding job of representing his world.

smith fam said...

Lets just say the artist of whom you seek is partial to surfing!

Michelle said...

I thought you were going to post the turkeys after they all had their thankful feathers on them. Did dad and mom make one this year?

Side of Jeffrey said...

Smith Fam - you owned that. Correct answer. I will be listening to that song during my entire drive to FL.

Michelle - I like before and after photos. Mom & Dad did not do them and Steven did not send me a picture of his. Next post will be completed turkeys.

Pamsky said...

Michelle you will want to see Mike and Bree's turkeys as well.

Bek said...

that maximus turkey is bomb!