19 February 2010

A New Turn In The World of Chubb

You've heard of a playlist, right? Well, this is my munchlist from our most recent trip to Idaho.

Papa Murphy 4 times
Taco Bell 2 times
Cobby's
Pollo Rey 3 times (including my 9 fish tacos)
Red Robin
Costa Vida (Cafe Rio knock-off) 2 times
Tango Empanadas
Mai Thai Food
Burger King
1 Dairy Queen Blizzard (large)
Black Gold Cookies at the Boise Coop
The Blue Moose
Mongolian BBQ
3 large bags of Peanut Butter M&Ms
Lemon Bars, Cherry Bars
Red velvet cupcakes and cake

this goes on and on and on and on and on...

And for that reason, Caitlin and I have returned to Evanston 100% committed to loosing weight. This is no empty promise. We have very specific rules about what we eat and calorie intake. The first I did when I woke up this morning is throw away a garbage bag of ice cream, chocolates and chips away. I'm serious....we mean business. I have gained like 14 pounds since Caitlin got pregnant.

Here are some rules for (me at least):

- No regular soda for a month, and only one can of diet soda a day
- three bottles of water minimum per day
- Only chicken and fish for a month
- I can eat as many vegetables and fruit as I want, but no desserts over 100 calories per day
- No rice or noodles for a month

My goal? 155 lbs. (basically what I weighed in Brooklyn). I'm at 170 now. I own this.

8 comments:

Side of Caitlin said...

Please support us in our goals people. My chubby hubby and I need all the encouragement we can get.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

you guys are hardly chubby! that list of food did make me hungry though! I support the healthiness. I will do my part of encouraging. How about you and Jeff and Dennis take my step and pilates class.

Heather said...

I will totally support you as well. We'll bring fruit to any parties. I guess inviting you to eat Mexican food today wasn't a great start...

Side of Jeffrey said...

Heather - we still will go out. When we go out, we will be splitting a less healthy entree or getting our own super healthy entree. See you today!

Pamsky said...

You two are hardly huge, but I support you in your efforts. I had to throw away several items after you left. I totally lost my edge while you were here.

Sparklebot said...

I applaud your efforts, but I think you're being a bit harsh. Neither of you is even "overweight", BMI-wise.

Anonymous said...

FAT! FAT! FAT! Lose some weight lardo!

And it was only 2.5 bag of peanut butter M&Ms. I ate at least 0.5 during the Max attacks blessing party.

With Love - M

Michelle said...

You talk like you are obese or something! Jeeezz man, you guys don't need to be on such a strict diet, but I understand it. You are motivating me to want to do some kind of sugar restriction diet. I had insane amounts of candy while in Utah.